[Tall-Corn] Looking for Blind Carpenters

Intesar Duncan idsummerlove at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 23:50:31 UTC 2021

Good evening all,

I have a friend who is losing his vision and is a skilled carpenter. He
owns his own business and employs other carpenters. He is trying to figure
out how he can continue doing his work as his vision diminishes. I told him
that it is possible, and that there are blind people who do carpentry work.

He is interested in getting in touch with other blind carpenters. If you
are willing to share the name and phone number of such persons with me, I
will pass it on to him.

Thank you for your help in this matter. My friend is feeling quite lost at
this time, and I would love to be able to help him.

Peace,
Intesar Duncan