[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Let's Push for Answers on At-home COVID-19 Tests

scott.nfbi at gmail.com scott.nfbi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:15:15 UTC 2022

Good Afternoon Federation Family:

This is an important initiative. I encourage those of us with Twitter
specifically to reach out as outlined below. I'm sure we'll be finding other
ways to push this, so stay tuned!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.