[Tall-Corn] all those surveys now using googledocs and does someone know how to do them?

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jan 26 02:55:18 UTC 2022

I used to enjoy filling out surveys that Baltimore sent along to but I'm tired of every two weeks something in the technology world changing. I'm tired of the surprises and the then knowing where to go to find the answers. So now that it appears they are sending surveys via googledocs and I always use my iPhone. So does anyone know how to fill out the blasted things so they can be fun again instead of me thinking I'd just like to pitch everything NFB into the Mariana Trench?

Barbara Hammel