[Tall-Corn] Uber Issues

Enrique Mejia emejia083 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 18:01:20 UTC 2022

That sounds awesome.
In the effort to keep people in control of the privacy. Sometimes Apple tends to break other things, for instance app tracking. It seems that every time I update an app that has a map feature like Google maps I have to re-enable tracking, so that it gives me accurate directions, and bus times

Sent from my iPhone