[Tall-Corn] The IBill

Richard nf5b at mediacombb.net
Sat Mar 12 14:41:05 UTC 2022

If i recall correctly that's the unit NLS libraries were giving away.

If that's correct then I had a similar problem with mine, have had for a
couple of years now.  I replaced the battery in mine, and it just
vibrates, and doesn't even vibrate in the proper manner as it's said to do
for identification of various bills without speaking the denomination
aloud.

I have enough residual vision to identify currency however, so rarely used
it.

Not sure what the problem is, hope you find a resolution.l  I looked at
the braille instructions for mine hoping to find a global reboot or reset
sequence thinking that might resolve the issue, but no joy.

As an alternative to the free currency identifiers NLS was distributing,
if you're an iPhone user there are a couple of currency identifier apps
for ios that are free to download.

Regards,

Richard