[Tall-Corn] the 2022 National Convention Assistance form is now available!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun May 1 23:02:39 UTC 2022

Good Evening Federation Family:

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa has set aside limited funding
to help individuals attend the 2022 National Convention of the National
Federation of the Blind from July 5-10 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The
following form must be submitted to be considered for this funding
opportunity. The form can be submitted online at
www.nfbi.org/national-convention-assistance-form
<http://www.nfbi.org/national-convention-assistance-form>

or by mail to
PO Box 93071
Des Moines, IA 50393

All forms must be received by May 31, 2022 to be considered, and funding
recipients will be notified by June 15, 2022. Recipients will receive their
funds via check at convention.

In order to receive funding, recipients need to agree to the following
conditions.

*	Recipients are responsible for getting to, registering for, and
ensuring they have hotel accommodations at convention.
*	Recipients are expected to attend all general sessions throughout
the convention as well as the banquet on July 10.
*	Recipients are expected to work at least one shift at the affiliate
exhibit table.

If you have any questions or issues with the form, please reach out to me as
soon as possible so that I can attempt to troubleshoot your issue or refer
it on to our webmaster for resolution. I look forward to seeing responses
from people who are truly interested in attending this year's convention to
help themselves and others live the lives they want!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.