[Tall-Corn] FW: We’re kicking off the Give $20 Convention Drawing today with HumanWare!
Scott Van Gorp
svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun May 1 23:03:48 UTC 2022
Scott Van Gorp, President
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
<mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.
From: National Federation of the Blind <webmaster at nfb.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2022 3:02 PM
Subject: We’re kicking off the Give $20 Convention Drawing today with HumanWare!
Enter to Win, Double Your Dollars, and Change Lives
Each year, thousands of Federation members and friends make contributions to fund our great programs. Your continued support is needed. When you participate in the Give $20 campaign you will be entered into the Give $20 Convention Drawing AND help our work to change lives for blind people. Thanks to a generous gift from HumanWare, the maker of solutions that help blind people live independently and participate successfully in today’s world, every dollar contributed will be matched up to $50,000!
Mark Riccobono, President of the National Federation of the Blind, and Peter Tucic, Director of Strategic Partnerships at HumanWare, connected to share some words about this important collaboration to double your Give $20 with NFB and HumanWare <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25658&qid=7110946> .
Each $20 Contribution Is a Chance to Win
Your name will be placed in the drawing for each increment of $20 you give. Give $100 and you will be entered into the drawing five times. The winner of the drawing will be announced July 10 at the 2022 National Convention banquet with the opportunity for a trip to the 2023 National Convention or $2,000 cash.
* <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25626&qid=7110946> Contribute online now.
* Give via phone by calling our donation line at 410-659-9314, extension 2430.
* Send a check to National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute, 200 East Wells Street Baltimore, MD 21230. Important: Be sure to have “Give 20” and the fund you are donating to in the memo.
The Give $20 Convention Drawing Supports the Following Funds:
* White Cane Fund: These dollars go directly to the general treasury of the Federation.
* Kenneth Jernigan Fund: The proceeds from this fund are used to bring a number of attendees to their first national convention. It is named in honor of our former president and longtime leader to promote attendance at the national convention, where so much inspiration and learning occur.
* SUN Fund: These funds are being set aside in the event that they are needed to support the Federation during difficult times.
* tenBroek Fund: These dollars go to the tenBroek Memorial Fund which owns the property at 200 East Wells at Jernigan Place in Baltimore for the benefit of blind people.
Attend the 2022 National Convention
This is the premier event for the blind community. Join us July 5 through July 10, 2022, in New Orleans, Louisiana. Learn more and register to attend at <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20751&qid=> nfb.org/convention.
Thank you for your support! Learn more about the Give $20 Convention Drawing at nfb.org/give20 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25658&qid=7110946> .
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=19116&qid=7110946&h=fd3a4e2e30312772> Unsubscribe | <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=19116&qid=7110946&h=fd3a4e2e30312772> Opt Out | <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=25633&qid=7110946> Sign Up for Our E-newsletter
200 East Wells St.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tall-Corn