[Tall-Corn] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Joe Ruffalo Visitation & Zoom Arrangements

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri May 6 00:36:30 UTC 2022

One more on this topic. Now, the funeral and visitation especially if you want to attend on Zoom.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.