[Tall-Corn] Save the Date- State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri May 6 01:20:38 UTC 2022

Good Evening Federation Family:

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa will be holding its 2022 state
convention September 9 and 10, 2022. We are planning a hybrid format for
this year's convention with the in-person portion being at the Holiday Inn
and Suites Des Moines Northwest which is located at 4800 Merle Hay Road in
Urbandale Iowa, 50322. The virtual component will be on Zoom. Rooms are
available for checking as early as September 8 at 3PM, and checkout as late
as noon on September 11. More information will be coming regarding
convention programming and activities, so stay tuned! If you have any
suggestions for convention items, please get those to me as soon as
possible! In the meantime, here's information on how you can reserve your
room at the hotel. If you have any questions or issues with the hotel, Cindy
Ray is our primary convention coordinator this year and you can reach her by
calling 515-334-7231 or by email at

cindyray at gmail.com.

Group Name:  National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Group Code:  NFB

Reservations Deadline:   August 19, 2022

Rates:  Standard Two-Queen or King Executive $89++ plus 12% tax per night

            Junior King or Extended Suites $139++ plus 12% tax per night

            Family King Suites $159++ plus 12% tax per night

            Family Double Queen Suites $179++ plus12% tax per night

To Reserve:

Call us at:  515-278-4755 or 800-HOLIDAY (800-465-4329)

Click to:
<https://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=HI&localeCode=en&r
egionCode=1&hotelCode=DSMDU&checkInDate=08&checkInMonthYear=082022&checkOutD
ate=11&checkOutMonthYear=082022&numberOfAdults=1&numberOfChildren=1&numberOf
Rooms=1&_PMID=99801505&GPC=NFB&cn=no&viewfullsite=true> National Federation
of the Blind of Iowa

Hope to see everyone in person this year! Let's work to make our first
in-person convention in 3 years one to remember!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.