[Tall-Corn] NFBI Convention and Elections

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Fri Sep 2 20:06:49 UTC 2022

Yes, This is one of our big years for elections. We have all five officers
and two Board Members up for election at this year's convention. I believe
Scott has already listed those who are up for election this year. We now
need to be hearing from you, the members of of the NFB of Iowa. Please
submit names of persons you believe can help us move forward through the
years to come. You may call me at 515-334-7231, or email me at

bray at nfbi.org <mailto:bray at nfbi.org>

to nominate someone for any of these positions. We need your help and we
need good strong candidates to take us forward in the trying days ahead.

Thank you for your input.

Let's go build the National Federation Of The Blind Of Iowa.

Bob Ray, Nominating Committee Cchairperson