[Tall-Corn] Post Convention activity

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Fri Sep 2 20:16:04 UTC 2022

On Sunday morning the 11th of September the Iowa Blind Amateur Radio Club
will gather for breakfast at approximately 7:30. We will be discussing the
changes that have occurred in Amateur Radio in the past few years and where
things seem to be heading. In addition we need to decide on a few activities
that are coming up in the next year that may well determine the direction
the club goes from here.

Anyone is welcome to join us for breakfast and if you are interested in
learning more about amateur radio we be able to help in getting you started.

We will be announcing during the Convention where we will be gathering.

Bob Ray KD0BR

Licensed since 1962.