[Tall-Corn] Sad News About Susan Monath

Intesar Duncan idsummerlove at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 00:40:30 UTC 2023

Dear NFB of Iowa Members,

I am saddened to tell you that our friend and longtime NFB member, Susan
Monath, passed away in the hospital yesterday morning, March 6th. She had
been battling the effects of her diabetes and cirrhosis of the liver for
quite some time. Her liver was giving out slowly, and toward the end,
retained so much fluid that the doctors could not keep up with it. Susan
was a great fighter right up until the end. Her brother and sister-in-law
were en route to help her move into a nursing home at the time that she
passed.

I will be getting more information about how she will be remembered
for her time on earth. In the meantime, please send Sue's spirit your
thoughts and prayers. She told us that she likes to be thought of as a
Dancer.

With Peace, Remembering Sue with Love,

Intesar Duncan