[Tall-Corn] Sad News About Susan Monath

Dr. Bitrus Gwamna bgwamna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 01:52:45 UTC 2023

May her soul rest in peace.

Bitrus Gwamna

From: Tall-Corn <tall-corn-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Intesar Duncan via Tall-Corn
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2023 6:41 PM
To: NFB of Iowa Internet Mailing List <tall-corn at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Intesar Duncan <idsummerlove at gmail.com>
Subject: [Tall-Corn] Sad News About Susan Monath

Dear NFB of Iowa Members,

I am saddened to tell you that our friend and longtime NFB member, Susan Monath, passed away in the hospital yesterday morning, March 6th. She had been battling the effects of her diabetes and cirrhosis of the liver for quite some time. Her liver was giving out slowly, and toward the end, retained so much fluid that the doctors could not keep up with it. Susan was a great fighter right up until the end. Her brother and sister-in-law were en route to help her move into a nursing home at the time that she passed.

I will be getting more information about how she will be remembered for her time on earth. In the meantime, please send Sue's spirit your thoughts and prayers. She told us that she likes to be thought of as a Dancer.

With Peace, Remembering Sue with Love,

Intesar Duncan