[Tall-Corn] Extension of Challenge.

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 16 20:36:05 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, just a little clarification here, because I was confused about a comment pertaining to this email. We do have our Teresa’s gaming salon on the afternoon Saturday, November 4, from 1 PM to 5 PM. Our give it up or do it challenge has been extended to December 9, the day, which we will hold our Christmas party, just trying to clear up some possible confusion, thanks and have a good day.
Cell 5155539270
Email rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Becky and guide dog Karma