[Tall-Corn] October At Large Meeting agenda

cvangorp at nfbi.org cvangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Oct 18 14:08:01 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Family!

Please make plans to join us for the At Large chapter meeting tomorrow night at 7:00 P.M. Central!

The zoom information will be below the agenda.

The agenda is as follows:

Introductions and Ice Breaker: What movie or TV show reminds you of Fall?

Secretary’s Report

Treasurer’s Report

State of the State

Fundraising opportunity

President’s Remarks

Presidential Release

Adjournment

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/7941099792?pwd=UHRXTEZLamFoNzA1djg1dEdpQVl3UT09

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792

Passcode: 6324692

---

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,7941099792# US (Houston)

---

Dial by your location

• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792

Find your local number: https://nfb-org.zoom.us/u/aO7JVmgqY

---

Join by Skype for Business

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/skype/7941099792

Have a blessed day! 😊

Chelsea Van Gorp, President, At Large Chapter & Newsline Coordinator
Email:  <mailto:cvangorp at nfbi.org> cvangorp at nfbi.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbi.org/> www.nfbi.org
Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/pages/biz/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570> https://www.facebook.com/pages/biz/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want

Chelsea Van Gorp, President, At Large Chapter & Fundraising Committee Chairperson