[Tall-Corn] State convention preregistration form is now live!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Aug 13 03:02:43 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family:

Preregistration for the 2024 state convention of the National Federation of
the Blind of Iowa is now live! Please use the online form found at

https://nfbi.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1
<https://nfbi.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=4> &id=4

The form can also be accessed from the main state convention page at

www.nfbi.org/convention <http://www.nfbi.org/convention>

We are experiencing technical problems currently getting to word and pdf
versions of the printable forms for those wanting to mail in checks. Please
stay tuned and we will advise when those are available.

A couple of things to know when using the online form

*	The arrow keys will be your friends going through the form as tab
may not always work.
*	It is imperative that you pay attention on the review page to make
sure your information is accurate. You will need to review your information
before hitting submit and going to the payment screens. If you do not hit
submit from the review page, your entries will not be recorded or your form
may be incomplete and we may miss your payment!
*	You should receive a confirmation email upon successful completion
of registration. If not please reach out and it will be looked at as
registrations are also captured on the back end.

Deadline for preregistration is September 30, 2024. After that, prices will
increase $5 per item on site and we will not be able to guarantee meal
availability, so it is to your advantage to register early! Also, please
fill out your preferences for the breakout sessions on Saturday so we know
which top sessions people are most interested in. Please reach out with any
questions! Let's make this our best convention yet!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.