[Tall-Corn] Door prizes

Rebecca Young byoung at nfbi.org
Wed Aug 28 20:33:49 UTC 2024

Hello,

I am just reminding all of you to please go out and collect some door
prizes. Gift cards, checks, and cash are welcome. If you have a door prize
that needs to be mailed to a physical address, please let me know. All other
door prizes can be mailed to the PO box, or brought to State convention.We
are going to have a fantastic convention this year. If you need my address
or the PO box, please contact me off list at my information listed below. As
always if you have questions please feel free to reach out.

Becky Young, President
Des Moines Chapter

 <mailto:byoung at nfbi.org> Email

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.