[Tall-Corn] NFBI Seniors Group Meeting

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Thu Aug 29 21:50:54 UTC 2024

Greetings, Yes, it is that time again. Next Tuesday evening at
7:00 pm is the September meeting of the NFBI Seniors Group. This
month's program will be Roger Erpelding and Diane Hemphill coming
back to talk to us about fall gardening. When they were with us
the last time we had the largest meeting we have had and I hope
that this one will be even be bigger.

We will also be talking some at that gathering about our senior
seminar to be held at this year's NFBI Convention October 18. You
will be able to ask questions and maybe even get some answers both
from Roger and Diane and from some of the rest of us about things
related to the big seminar.

We are looking forward to seeing you Tuesday September 3 at 7:00
pm. The ZOOM link will be posted Monday evening of so for you
convenience.

Bob Ray, Co-Ordinator