[Tall-Corn] Drawing for a Victor Stream 3

Rebecca Young byoung at nfbi.org
Sat Aug 31 13:27:51 UTC 2024

Hello all,

I am excited to announce that we are going to have a drawing for a Victor
Reader Stream 3 to be held at our State convention. You will need to fill
out all information requested on the form. The deadline to enter the drawing
is October 19th at 12:00 P.M. The drawing will be held during the banquet.
Each donation of $10.00 will get you a chance to win this awesome Victor
Reader Stream 3. I am excited about our convention this year, and there will
be more exciting things to come.

https://nfbi.org/victor-stream-drawing

Becky Young, President
Des Moines Chapter

 <mailto:byoung at nfbi.org> Email

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.