[Tall-Corn] Seniors! LET Us GET STARTED

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Sun Feb 4 20:32:49 UTC 2024

Greetings, We were hoping to have a first meeting of the NFBI Seniors Group
this coming Tuesday evening. Well, The people that were planning to help on
it are not available and would prefer that we do it on Tuesday, February 13
at 7:00 on ZOOM.

With that in mind, please start planning to attend a meeting of our Senior
Group on Tuesday, February 13, at 7:00 pm. Come to that meeting with your
suggestions of things that we might do and we will also have some
suggestions from other Senior Groups. In the meantime if you have any
suggestions or thoughts let us know. You may contact me either by just
replying to this list or you may contact me directly by phone at 515
334-7231 or by email at

bray at nfbi.org <mailto:bray at nfbi.org>

Come and help us build the National Federation Of The Blind Of Iowa.

Bob Ray, Senior coordinator