[Tall-Corn] One Last Chance

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:31:37 UTC 2024

Greetings friends and Federationists,
The time for early  registration has now passed. The convention is only two
weeks away. Here are some things you need to know.
1) If you still want to come to the convention as a registered  member,
making you eligible for door prizes, you must register when you reach the
convention. This is $5 more than what you would have paid in early
registration.
2) If you want to eat any of the meals, you need to let me know. If you
need to have a special meal, let me know that, too. The need for a special
meal applies to everyone who is planning to attend the convention
whether you have already registered or not.
Here is what you must do to be offered the meals.
a) Send a message to cindyray at gmail.com. Please do not send the message to
the list. If you do, it may not make it to where you want it to go.
b) You can call me as well, My information is as follows:
Email: cindyray at gmail.com
Phone: (515) 208-1351.
The deadline for this information is Thursday, October 3. After that, you
are operating on pure luck.
Remember, President Mark Riccobono is our representative this year. We
don't often get this amazing opportunity to spend the weekend with our
national president.
Second, this year's convention line up is really exciting, and Saturday
afternoon is different from anything we have done before. Please get in
touch.
If you still want a hotel room, you might be able to get it by calling Mike
Foreman at (515) 727-0401. If he doesn't answer, leave a message. He
returns calls in a timely manner. You will want to reserve your room  soon
as the deadline has passed.
We are so very excited about this convention, and we want to see all of
you.
Let's go build the Federation.
Cindy Lou Ray
Convention Chair