[Tall-Corn] One Last Chance

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:39:55 UTC 2024

Good morning,
I would strongly recommend extending the special requests for meals
deadline in case someone receives these messages in a daily digest. That
would only give them one day to get in their information. For some folks,
this just might not be possible.
In future years, I would strongly recommend putting this question on the
registration form itself.
Respectfully,
Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Rouse, She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Lawyers (NABL)
blindlawyers.net
Secretary | Performing Arts Division
nfb-pad.org
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz