[Tall-Corn] Popcorn, Popcorn, popcorn, get your popcorn now

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Mon Oct 21 19:04:18 UTC 2024

Greetings, What a wonderful NFBI Convention we have had this
weekend. We truly saw the "new beginnings in 2024" and we are now
off and running to turn those beginnings into successes.

This is a good time to sit back and reflect on some ideas to work
to our new beginnings. What do you need while you are doing this
serious thinking? Of course, a bag of popcorn. Just sit right down
open up the bag. Yes, there it is delicious popcorn just waiting
for you. You better sample it to see if it can help start your
thought processes. This can be a long process so having several
bags available might be a good idea.

What? You have already consumed the popcorn that you purchased at
the convention and you don't know what to do about it? David Hamil
is that right person to solve that problem. We still have several
bags of the flavors that we had at convention available. There are
very small numbers of each but your thought processes need your
help. Please, contact David at 515 334-5018. He can tell you what
is available and work out with you how you may get what you need.

Now that we have that problem solved your next step is easier. You
come up with ideas of things that we can do to move the NFBI ahead
into our New Beginnings and you contact our new President, Helen
Mejia, or any member of the Board of Directors, and pass your
ideas along.

See how easy that was? Now then you can be proud of the fact that
you were one of the first to think of this project, or that
project.

Remember, it all starts with a bag or more of popcorn and a quick
call to David Hamil.

Let's go build the Federation.

Bob Ray