[Tall-Corn] NFBI Update

Helen Mejia hmejia at nfbi.org
Mon Oct 21 19:38:29 UTC 2024

Good Afternoon NFBI,

Thank you to everyone who participated in our 98th annual convention in any way. Together we made it a great weekend. I would like to share with everyone who was not present Sunday morning that I have been elected the new NFBI President. I would also like to thank Scott Van Gorp for his service as President over the past six years.

I am honored to have been given the opportunity to lead this organization, and am looking forward to what we will accomplish going forward. I will be sharing more information over the coming weeks and reaching out for volunteers to take on various roles as we update committee appointments for the coming year.

If you would like to contact me, please note my new NFBI email address below. Thank you all for this opportunity, and let’s go build the federation!

Helen Mejia, President
hmejia at nfbi.org <mailto:hmejia at nfbi.org>
(570) 983-7867