[Tall-Corn] NFBI Seniors Group Meeting

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Sep 3 00:19:36 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family:

Below is the information for this month's Senior group meeting. Please reach
out if there are any questions!

Topic: September NFBI Seniors meeting

Time: Sep 3, 2024 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/7941099792?pwd=UHRXTEZLamFoNzA1djg1dEdpQVl3UT09
<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/7941099792?pwd=UHRXTEZLamFoNzA1djg1dEdpQVl3UT09&o
mn=93174004451> &omn=93174004451

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792

Passcode: 6324692

---

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,7941099792# US (Washington DC)

---

Dial by your location

. +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792