[Tall-Corn] FW: NFBI NOMINATING COMMITTEE

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Sun Sep 22 18:34:27 UTC 2024

Greetings All, First, Scott has announced this nominating
committee for the NFBI. The Committee is made up of Richard Webb,
Karen Clayton, and Bob Ray, chair. We are excited about the
response we have been receiving from members that wish to serve in
various capacities in this year's election.

As we have stated earlier this year we are asking all persons
interested in serving as an officer or Board Member of the NFBI to
submit your name to the committee in advance. We would prefer that
you contact one of the members of the committee directly, not
through this list to state your preference. Please tell us what
position you wish to run for or if you are willing to serve in
different positions we would like to know that too. The response
so far has been tremendous. We have more than one candidate for at
least two positions. With this in mind, the committee will be
meeting with all candidates during the early part of the
convention to give you an opportunity to tell us your thoughts.

If you plan to run please let us know as soon as possible so that
we may start scheduling appointments. If you have any questions
contact any member of the committee. Those who have already
contacted us do not need do it again unless there is something you
wish to add.

Thank you for your help in this very important matter.

2024 NFBI Nominating Committee

Bob Ray, Chair

(515) 334-7231

Karen Clayton, Sioxland