[Tall-Corn] SENIOR OCTOBER MEETING

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Sat Sep 28 14:23:16 UTC 2024

Greetin  gs, Yes, this Tuesday, October 1, at 7:00 pm is the next
meeting of the Iowa Senior Group. We will take a look back at what
we have done this past year and a look ahead to what we wish to do
in the upcoming months. We need your input so that we know  what
you want to year and learn    about. W e will also talk about what
we will have at the  senior seminar at  the      NFBI
Convention on the  18th.

We will be posting the link to get  into    the meeting in the
next  couple of days  .

Thanks  for  all   of  your  help  in   these  past  months .

Bob  Ray

Senior Group Co-ordinater