[Tall-Corn] SENIOR OCTOBER MEETING

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun Sep 29 22:31:27 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family:

Below is the Zoom information for the meeting Bob posted here. Thanks!

Topic: October NFBI Seniors group meeting

Time: Oct 1, 2024 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/7941099792?pwd=UHRXTEZLamFoNzA1djg1dEdpQVl3UT09
<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/7941099792?pwd=UHRXTEZLamFoNzA1djg1dEdpQVl3UT09&o
mn=94138672651> &omn=94138672651

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792

Passcode: 6324692

---

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,7941099792# US (Washington DC)

---

Dial by your location

. +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792

Find your local number: https://nfb-org.zoom.us/u/aO7JVmgqY

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.