[Tall-Corn] Drawing for the Victor Reader Stream 3

Rebecca Young byoung at nfbi.org
Mon Sep 30 01:59:04 UTC 2024

Good evening,

Our state convention is getting close at hand. We should all be very
excited! There are going to be lots of things to do this year, and lots of
fun to be had for all.

I am posting the link for the drawing for the Victor Reader Stream 3.
Remember you need not be present to win. For a donation of $10, you will
have a chance to win this awesome item. The form will automatically close at
12:00 P.M. on October 19th. Pleas fill out the form completely. The drawing
will be held on October 19th at our banquet. If you aren't present, I will
contact you if you are the lucky winner. You can go to nfbi.org, and find
the form, and here is the link to take you directly to the form.
https://nfbi.org/victor-stream-drawing

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off list at my
information listed below.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you there.