[Tall-Corn] FW: Voting

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Sun Sep 29 19:18:08 UTC 2024

Hey Craig, I am answering your question on the list because some others may well have questions along these lines.
Good question. We are still in the same position as we were last election and since we have an open discussion at the senior meeting this Tuesday we will talk about voting there. I will also post some things here on the list in the next few weeks and of course at the Convention.

Thanks for raising the question.

Bob