[Tn-talk] Vegas Night and how you can help!

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 06:12:58 UTC 2011

Hello,
I am pleased to announce that the Tennessee Association of Blind Students will be hosting Tennessee's first Vegas Night. Please come out and support us. The flyer is attached and pasted below. We also need volunteers for dealing an marshaling so if you can help please send me an email at dlawless86 at gmail.com

Sincerely,
Domonique N. Lawless
President, Tennessee Association of Blind Students
dlawless86 at gmail.com

Vegas

Stack the cards for the student division.

The Student Division of NFB of Tennessee is looking for a FULL HOUSE as we host our first VEGAS NIGHT!   Come out and support a good cause (the students) while enjoying:
Blackjack
Poker
Bingo
Craps
Cash Bar
The more you spend the more you win!  Winnings will come from a portion of the proceeds from the event so BUY THOSE CHIPS!!!
$20.00 for a bag of 25 chips

FRIDAY, March 11 9:00p.m-11:00p.m