[Tn-talk] At Large Chapter January Meeting Announcement

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 18:34:53 UTC 2015

Dear Friends,

I hope you are doing well and that you’ve had a great holiday and good start to the new year. I am writing to invite you to the second meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee at Large chapter meeting. If you live in an area that currently does not have a chapter, have difficulty getting to your local chapter meeting, or want to get involved then we would love for you to join us.

During our second meeting we will: listen to the presidential release for the latest news from our national office, establish a chapter constitution, and determine a regular meeting time. The meeting details are listed below. I hope you are able to join us.

Meeting Details: