[Tn-talk] Information in New National Association of Guide Dog Users Brochure

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Tue Aug 16 18:40:40 UTC 2016

Dear friends.
	one of the many  effective tools we have at our disposal as federationists are the wide array of brochures. These tools provide indispensable information on our federation and it many divisions. One of the latest brochures is the brochure of the National Association of Guide Dog Users. The brochure is in full color and has a very professional look. The Independence market has the brochures in stock and they are available upon request. Please find attached the text of the brochure  in Word format; it would be good to be familiar with its’ information.With such tools, we can continue to build the federation and its many strong divisions, such as the National Association of Guide Dog Users.
Best,

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!