[Tn-talk] Greetings-Intro

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Thu Jan 7 15:58:48 UTC 2016

Good morning federationists!
	 I hope to find you all well. I have just joined the list and wanted to mention that I look forward to building up the federation with each one of you!
	As you know, our state convention is coming up in April! Our guide dog division, TAGDU, will have a seminar on Friday evening, from 7-9 pm. Please  let anyone in your area who has a guide dog/service dog, or who is interested in attaining one to contact me at president.tagdu at nfb-tn.org or at 901-483-1515! We would love to have you!
Best wishes!

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!