[Tn-talk] the register for the blind

Dwight Johnson dwightej7 at comcast.net
Fri May 20 17:42:08 UTC 2016

I don't know where VR got their information about me but I was contacted
many times beginning when I was a senior in high school.  Each time they
asked if I needed help with my job or finding another one.  I never used
their services until 1980.  It was always a comfort to me to know I had an
alternative if my eyesight deteriorated, which it finally did.  I never
thought they were infringing upon my privacy.

Dwight Johnson