[Tn-talk] Me too Re: some questions about East TN

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sun Oct 1 17:27:33 UTC 2017

Good afternoon list

I also have questions about East Tennessee.  We are investigating
Maryville, Knoxville area and Fairfield Glade.  At least I have a
sighted husband, but he might not always drive.  It seems like there are
some paratransit options. My main goal is to have a safe neighborhood
for walking with noncomplicated street crossings.

I'm hearing that Uber and Lift are not in the Knoxville or Crossville
area yet.

Any info would be appreciated as my husband plans on retiring in 2019
and then move to the warmer climate of Tennessee.

Thanks
brenda
2 miles from Lake Erie in Ohio