[Tn-talk] (no subject)

Ricky Jones ricky.jones at tnaba.org
Tue Oct 3 12:38:20 UTC 2017

Dear Friends

TNABA would like to invite you to join us once again this year for our 7th
annual adaptive Sports Conference, October 14th, at the TN School for the
Blind 115 Stewarts Ferry Pike Nashville Tn 37214. This hands on adaptive
sports conference gives all attendees the opportunity to try out different
types of adaptive sports and recreational activities, while learning how
simple adaptations can create a more inclusive environment for people with
disabilities. This year's conference will kick off at 9 am and will conclude
at 2pm. Those individuals traveling from outside of Nashville, thanks to the
generosity of the TN School for the Blind, can stay overnight at the school
Friday night. We have several exciting activities planned for this year,
including; Beep Baseball, 1Touch Self-Defense, Blind Fencing, Archery,
Basketball and much more!!! You can learn more and register at
www.tnaba.org/conference. We invite everyone to share this event and the
flyer attached. This event is open to anyone, including TVIs, Physical
Educators, rehabilitation professionals, OT/PT, community recreation/sports
professionals, and of course anyone with a disability.

	We would like to apologize to our Middle Tn partners, the NFB of
Middle TN and the MTCB, for the schedule conflict with your monthly
meetings. With October being disability awareness month, as well as the
heart of the TSB sports schedule, it was tricky with scheduling. We hope
that everyone has an opportunity to join us, even if it is just for a little
bit of time!

We hope to see all of you their!!!

Warmest Regards

Christy Ray