[Trainer-talk] Carroll Center Admissions Coordinator
dandrews at visi.com
Mon Dec 15 11:14:41 CST 2008
>>> "The Carroll Center News " <dina.rosenbaum at carroll.org>
12/12/2008 12:40 PM >>>
1. Promote the Carroll Center at conferences, meetings. Attend and
participate in events that further the promotion of the agency.
about the agency and its programs.
2. Develop and foster relationships with Vision Rehabilitation
professionals, social workers, doctors, nurses, etc; build a referral network.
3. Interview prospective clients and gather data relevant for
admission. Assess the client's potential and appropriateness for the
program selected. Help
the client make a positive decision for training.
4. Process referrals of prospective clients; follow up with all
referrals via phone, email, mail, etc.
5. Complete and coordinate intake case files on each client prior to
entry, including authorization forms for billing.
6. Actively work with dropped/cancelled students to promote their
return or start.
7. Coordinate transportation for all incoming clients.
8. Assist Marketing Department to plan and execute monthly
Orientation Sessions and other marketing events.
9. Maintain an acceptable driving record.
10. Report weekly to Admissions Committee.
. College degree in Vision Rehabilitation, health care, or human
. Two plus years experience in the field of Vision Rehabilitation.
. Understanding of Vision Rehabilitation system.
. Self-motivation and the ability to perform without extensive direct
. Excellent recruitment, planning, and marketing skills.
. Respect for confidentiality in regards to student data.
. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
. Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
. Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
. Outstanding customer service and relationship management skills
. Independent travel required;Willingness to travel overnight.
. Available for regular evening and weekend hours, programs and activities.
To Apply: Send Resumes to
rabih.dow at carroll.org
Carroll Center for the BLind
770 Centre St, Newton, MA 02459
David Andrews and white cane Harry.
More information about the Trainer-talk