[Trainer-talk] using the nbp computer reference cards

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 19 13:31:24 UTC 2008

Hello:
 would tell my boss that firstly, they are in properly formatted Braille and
secondly, my time and trouble, not to mention the embosser wear and paper,
is worth more than $5.  Would they rather an employee purchase a reference
booklet or spend time, paper and energy printing out and binding the help
files from Microsoft?  I have done both and when I can get an NBP reference,
I just quietly pay up and enjoy.

Nancy Coffman