[Trainer-talk] training center in Ghana

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:14:22 UTC 2009

Hello,

Instead of Jaws, why not use NVDA and system access to go.

www.nvda-project.org and www.satogo.com . You could also buy mac Mini computers which have the built-in screen reader called voiceover. Ubuntu 9.10 is also a good choice. but modify the speech dispatcher conf file to make it use alsa.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.