[Trainer-talk] training center in Ghana

Terrence VanEttinger tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org
Fri Dec 11 19:27:21 UTC 2009

You could also use Vinux as well; though for some reason, the site for it seems to be having issues at the moment as I can't access it.  There seem to be several links to get to it though if you google vinux.

Terrence

Terrence van Ettinger
Braille and Assistive Technology Instructor
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Dr.
Anchorage, AK 99517-3069
(907) 248-7770, X205
tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org