[Trainer-talk] Looking for a web designer

Julius Braimah jesubraimah at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:13:21 UTC 2009

Hi Friends,
I am the program coordinator for Ghana Inclusive Foundation for
Technology (GIFT).
This is a new NGO about to provide the use of assistive devices for
persons with disability in Ghana beginning with an adaptive computer
training centre.
I have created a domaine for our organisation known as:
www.gift-ict.org
We are currently looking for someone who can assist us by designing
our domaine for us.
Please contact me if you can be of assistance to us. Also we are
writing in the hope that some of you may have some advice on how we
can design our new domaine.
Looking forward to receiving your useful advise and suggestions.
Thank you very much.

Yours truely,
--
Julius Kwasi Braimah