[Trainer-talk] Netbook specs

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Fri May 8 00:49:31 UTC 2009

My recommendation would be to start by getting as much RAM as you can afford
and as good a battery as you can so that it will last several hours.  I
would try to compare keyboards because the keyboards on some of them are
tiny and hard to use.  You should also realize that many of these mini
machines have Windows XP Home Edition so are not as versitile when it comes
to things like Virtual Private Networking.

Good luck with your search.

Nancy Coffman