[Trainer-talk] talks for ozone phone

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 02:01:44 UTC 2010

I would hope being that you are the director of technology at your place of
employment, I would hope you would have thought to maybe get them on to a
conference call to sort this out. Call up one, put them on hold call up the
other and have them duke it out on the phone.

One of two things could happen
1. you can resolve the problem.
2. you can be entertained by their incompetence.

Have a good day.

Gabe Vega A+, Net+, ATACP
The Tech of all Techs
(623) 565-9357