[Trainer-talk] talks for ozone phone

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 04:44:32 UTC 2010

Is she using the right version of Talks for her phone? I ask because
Talks for the Symbian phones is up to version 4.11.3 or something like
that, and you mentioned Talks 1.03 in your message. I think this
support for the Ozone Windows Mobile phones is new, so maybe it's
using a different version numbering sequence. Not sure what else to
say about this one.

Good luck,
Wayne Merritt

--