[Trainer-talk] low vision mac user

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 17 04:59:25 UTC 2010

Chris,

Awesome, thanks much.
the only gesture i know for macs right now would be the middle finger, ha.
A pro with win but putz with macs.
I don't have the time or money to dive into also having a mac and a man
referred two days ago is the only situation involving a mac in the last
seven years.

Staff at the local Apple store stated I should click the apple symbol at top
left of the screen, then hit system preferences, then universal access. Then
voice-over, zoom, and display icons will be shown.

Bryan Schulz
the BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com