[Trainer-talk] video card question

Scott Blanks scott_blanks at lbcenter.org
Fri Oct 8 18:41:41 UTC 2010

Hello,

I can't say with absolute certainty, but neither JAWS nor Window-Eyes should experience any trouble interacting with these cards. JAWS no longer has video intercept issues in Windows 7, so long as you utilize the latest build of JFW.  Window-Eyes has generally been more forgiving to a wider range of graphics chips and has never really had a reputation for this type of freezing or loss of speech.

Good luck with your new laptop,
Scott Blanks
Director of Assistive Technology and Computer Services
Lions Center for the Blind
Ph: 510-450-1580 Ext. 263
scott_blanks at lbcenter.org
http://www.lbcenter.org