[Trainer-talk] Skype, Scripts, and Tutorials

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 13:34:13 UTC 2010

Sarah Alawami has done a series of Skype tutorials that can be found
on the Blind Cool Tech site at:

www.blindCoolTech.com

These are for Skype version 3, which is older than the current version
out there, but they would give you a starting point. I don't know much
about the scripts, except that I believe they are free, so it couldn't
hurt to give them a try.

Good luck,
Wayne