[Trainer-talk] Thunderbird

Robert Pires RPires at ors.ri.gov
Mon Apr 4 14:05:44 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I have someone that is using Thunderbird with JAWS 12 on a Windows 7 machine.  She has been experiencing significant delivery delays with some of her received messages.  I don't know if this is a 100% correlation, but the messages that are received several hours later seem to all have the number 100 replacing part of the date field when viewing the inbox.

I've been able to determine that this is specific to thunderbird since accing her gmail account directly with a browser or using Windows Live Mail shows the messages immediately.  She does not like the Windows Live Mail 2011 interface, thus her trying to use Thunderbird.

Thanks in advance for any help,

* Rob