[Trainer-talk] Thunderbird

Kim Brown kimbeth at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 5 14:00:48 UTC 2011

Yes i have had similar problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Pires <RPires at ors.ri.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:35 AM
To: trainer-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Trainer-talk] Thunderbird

Jim,

She may end up needing to go that route, but her current Office package does not come with Outlook.  Thus, the attempt to use Thunderbird.

Personally, I'm just curious to see if anyone else has experienced such behavior.  I wasn't able to find anything relevant during my searches.

* Rob

>>> jp100 at earthlink.net 4/4/2011 1:53 PM >>>
Hi Rob,

Instead of Windows Live Mail, what about Outlook?  I don't think the problem
you're describing had happened in Outlook.
Jim